IAME founding members come from Belgium, Italy, France, Germany and Romania.
While implementing European projects, our founding members have exchanged and shared their knowledge with great results. They have extensive experience in media literacy science, research and practical work. Together they founded IAME in 2017 and they form the management board of the association.
- Associazione italiana per l’Educazione ai Media e alla Comunicazione – MED (Italy)
- Brumder-Bevort Evelyne (France)
- Centre d’étude pour les jeunes et les médias (France)
- Falconi Alessandra (Italy)
- Gesellschaft für Medienpädagogik und Kommunikationskultur – GMK (Germany)
- Institut des hautes études en communication sociale – IHECS ASBL (Belgium)
- Média Animation (Belgium)
- Associata Mediawise Society (Romania)
Full list of our members
I am a researcher at a public interest think tank and consultancy in New Zealand, and I am currently leading a research project on media literacy.
BelgiumTeachers and students training in media literacy ( advertising, Real TV, information-conspiracy theories, uses of social medias) – author of analysis and resear…