This call for papers has a wide scope of interest as it asks for interdisciplinary contributions on the impact of COVID-19 with a focus on the intersection point of media/technologies/education.
Media Education aims to increase knowledge and understanding of ways in which digital technology can enhance education, through the publication of high-quality research, which extends theory and practice. The Editors welcome research papers on the pedagogical uses of digital technology, where the focus is broad enough to be of interest to a wider education community. It is open to established and emerging scholars, media professionals, teachers and educators. The journal adopts a double-blind peer review process to foster a multidisciplinary and intellectually rigorous debate on both the theory and practice of interactive media in education.
Editors in Chief:
- Gianna Cappello, University of Palermo, Italy
- Maria Ranieri, University of Florence, Italy
- August 30, 2020: Articles submission deadline
- October 15, 2017: Notification of article acceptance (with any requested changes)
- November 15, 2020: Final article due (with any changes)
- December 20, 2020: Publication of the issue