IAME founding members come from Belgium, Italy, France, Germany and Romania.
While implementing European projects, our founding members have exchanged and shared their knowledge with great results. They have extensive experience in media literacy science, research and practical work. Together they founded IAME in 2017 and they form the management board of the association.
- Associazione italiana per l’Educazione ai Media e alla Comunicazione – MED (Italy)
- Brumder-Bevort Evelyne (France)
- Centre d’étude pour les jeunes et les médias (France)
- Falconi Alessandra (Italy)
- Gesellschaft für Medienpädagogik und Kommunikationskultur – GMK (Germany)
- Institut des hautes études en communication sociale – IHECS ASBL (Belgium)
- Média Animation (Belgium)
- Associata Mediawise Society (Romania)
Full list of our members
Bosnia and HerzegovinaJournalist, media trainer and educator. Teaching Media Literacy within Academy for Young Leaders, project by Schuller Helfen Leben, non governmental organisatio…
RomaniaI am currently teaching at the Journalism Faculty, Hyperion University in Bucharest and also am an associate professor at the Faculty of Sociology and Social Wo…
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (the)After more than 15 years in french high schools as a History and Geography teacher, I have trained teachers to media and information literacy for the Centre de …
LuxembourgAnthropologue du numérique, j’accompagne les parents et les professionnels de la jeunesse dans la découverte de l’univers numérique des jeunes.
ColombiaI am a citizen and a social researcher convinced that communication and education are fundamental for the proper functioning of democracies. That's why I traine…
CameroonI'm researcher in psychology of communication and passionate about media education. I sensitise youth people and student about critical thinking about media inf…