IAME founding members come from Belgium, Italy, France, Germany and Romania.
While implementing European projects, our founding members have exchanged and shared their knowledge with great results. They have extensive experience in media literacy science, research and practical work. Together they founded IAME in 2017 and they form the management board of the association.
- Associazione italiana per l’Educazione ai Media e alla Comunicazione – MED (Italy)
- Brumder-Bevort Evelyne (France)
- Centre d’étude pour les jeunes et les médias (France)
- Falconi Alessandra (Italy)
- Gesellschaft für Medienpädagogik und Kommunikationskultur – GMK (Germany)
- Institut des hautes études en communication sociale – IHECS ASBL (Belgium)
- Média Animation (Belgium)
- Associata Mediawise Society (Romania)
Full list of our members
GermanyI am journalist, mostly working as a media pedagogue. At the communiciations centre FABRIK in Hamburg I am doing media projects (photography, videos, radio) wi…
BelgiumProfessor in a Master in media literacy and media education; researcher about evaluation of media literacy and online practices
Netherlands (the)I am President of the International Association for Intercultural Education and Editor in Chief of the journal Intercultural Education. Presently working on a r…
United States of America (the)I am media literacy educator from the US and an International Expert to the Forum on Media & Information Literacy for UNESCO”s Communication & Informa…
BelgiumAdministration board support for IAME. I am currently working on European projects for Media Animation in Brussels, Belgium.
United States of America (the)As founder of Projecto Willis LLC, Bill Siegel is applying his skills as an educator and documentary filmmaker; offering consulting, video production and traini…
BelgiumI am a postdoctoral research at Université Saint-Louis in Brussels working on a project called "Algopinion", which looks at the influence of algorithms on the …